Brand Name: FreeCall
Brand Homepage: freecall.com
Download URL: http://www.freecall.com/download
Call Rates URL: http://www.freecall.com/calling-rates.html
SMS Rates URL: http://www.freecall.com/sms-rates.html
Connection fee: none
- SIP: Allows users to make calls using any SIP compatible device (SIP ATA (Analogue Telephone Adapter), SIP Router, xDSL Modem etc) without needing a computer.
- Phone to Phone: You can now choose to make your calls via your regular phone with the Phone-to-Phone feature. This is a neat feature which enables you to take your call on your home or mobile phone. To setup a call, this site will first dial YOUR phone number. As soon as you pick it up, we will dial the other number and you can start talking.
- Local Access Number: With this feature you will find the access number for your region. You only need to call this number and dial the destination number.
- SMS: You can send text messages through FreeCall's client, the website or using a HTML link. It's also possible to schedule your text messages or send an SMS to multiple recipients.
- Area Code: By inserting your area code, you will only have to insert the phone number you would like to call when calling a fixed number.
- Reselling: By becoming a local reseller you can set up your own business by selling VoIP credit to FreeCall's customers and to customers of your own.